Corinthia Budapest

Corinthia Group - International Hotel Investments -  Corinthia Budapest banner

The Corinthia Hotel Budapest is a landmark, deluxe property, originating in the grand architectural epoch of the late 19th century. The hotel was acquired by IHI as a vacant building in April 2000 and subsequently demolished to make way for a 60,000m2 reconstruction that retained the historic façade and the 19th century classical ballroom. Today, the hotel consists of 414 executive bedrooms, as well as support facilities. These include extensive conference facilities covering 3,600m2 of meeting and exhibition areas; the fully restored 19th century ballroom; 26 luxury apartments; a multi-storey 260-vehicle carpark and coach park; a spectacular 19th century spa, a nightclub; various restaurants and dining outlets. The hotel was officially opened in April 2003.

Hotel's general Information

Rooms

  • 414 rooms including 98 Executive rooms and 31 Suites
  • Royal Executive Club with Business Centre, private lounge and services

Dining & Bars

  • Lobby bar
  • Traditional Coffee House with pastry shop
  • Three restaurants: Brasserie Royale, Bock Bistro and the Rickshaw Restaurant & Sushi Bar

Other

  • State-of-the-art Conference and Banqueting facilities including 30 Syndicate rooms
  • Grand Ballroom
  • Exhibition centre
  • Royal Shopping Atrium with Beauty Parlour and Hairdresser
  • Royal Spa
  • Multi-storey coach and car parking facilities
  • 26 luxury penthouse apartments in building linked to main hotel (see highlight)

Corinthia Budapest

Erzsébet Körút 43-49
Budapest H-1073
Hungary

Telephone     +36 1 479 4000